Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Yard Sale

  1. #11
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Sale

    There will a multi-family yard sale this Saturday at Miners Exchange Bank in Coeburn (the one near Long Johns) feel free to stop by. NOt sure what everyone has to sell but I have some some video systems, prom dresses, other clothes, etc.
    Me and Blue will be there. Or if you guys have anything you want to sell bring it by.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Sale

    ttt

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yard Sale

    I'm a yard sale "picker". One of those folks who goes around to yard sales looking for items I can make a profit on.

    Just today I picked up about $150 worth of stuff for $11.

    A nice piece of Fenton glass which I'll get $15 to $20 for, I paid 50 cents. I also got 11 old razors for $5. I'll get $3 to $5 each for them. I got an old wall mounted Dazey canopener and ice crusher combo listed on the net for about $80, I paid $3.

    My best buy ever was a $2,700 book for 75 cents. I ain't kidding. A first edition "Grapes Of Wrath".
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •